YOU CAN BOOK ON THIS PAGE...
... but please read the notes first!
FINAL SCARY-AT-NIGHT IS ON
FINAL SPOOKY-AT-NIGHT IS ON
BEAT THE QUEUES AND BOOK ONLINE BELOW!
SIX ATTRACTIONS ON SITE ON ONE TICKET
GUESTS ARE WELCOME TO DRESS UP BUT PLEASE NO FACE MASKS
(Wear your wellies in wet weather!)
- Don't be disappointed that you can't get in - Book in advance!
- Avoid the "pay-on-the-night" queues - Book in advance!
- Avoid queues at the entrance of each attraction - Buy a fast-track ticket!
- Numbers attending have to be CONTROLLED. Reserve your place by booking in advance, and also save time at the entrance on the night. There are NO fixed time slots at the entrance, nor at the individual attractions. The entrance opens at 6.30pm, last entry is one hour before closing. The car park is accessible before the entrance opens, and closes one hour after the event ends.
- You can take a chance and pay extra at the entrance on the day, subject to maximum attendance levels not having been reached.
- See Spooky-at-Night details HERE; a toned-down version of Scary-at-Night.
- See Scary-at-Night tickets and pricing information HERE.
- See Fun-by-Day details HERE; Halloween fun for younger kids.
- See all ticket purchase conditions HERE.
- Please see our FAQs page before emailing any questions. Thank you.
CLICK ON A DATE BELOW TO BOOK
See ticket purchase conditions HERE.
IMPORTANT: Please read about health and safety and the disclaimer here before booking and/or attending the event. Only the strong will survive!