(Updated 15 Oct 2020)
Please do not visit the attraction if you are experiencing any Coronavirus symptoms. The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are a high temperature, a new continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste. Please abide by any coronavirus (COVID-19) regulations that might apply to your own particular circumstances.
Spooky World is situated on a massive outdoor area with lots of open space. Four of our scare areas are walk-through under roofing, and two scare areas are outdoors.
- Reduced visitor numbers. The number of tickets available for any one evening is limited to 25% of full capacity and is being strictly managed to allow for social distancing. Tickets are available via this website only and cannot be purchased at the entrance; book early to avoid disappointment. Please enter full contact details at the purchase page for track and trace purposes.
- We are using timed entry slots. Please wait in the large car park until your time slot and then make your way to the ticket entrance to be scanned in, whilst maintaining appropriate social distancing. You will not be allowed in until close to your scheduled time if you arrive at the entrance too early!
- We are implementing a one-way system to visit each scare
Please follow the one-way system around the scares and also wherever else possible when in the attraction. Fast-track ticket holders should remain in the one-way system along with other visitors and only use fast-track routes where those routes are marked.
- Social bubble groups. Please keep to your social bubble group (maximum of 6 people) and maintain a social distance from other visitors and staff. People can break away from their own social bubble group but they must not mix with other visitors. Please see the "Local restrictions" note below.
- Local restrictions (Cheshire = HIGH LEVEL). Local restrictions currently restrict social bubble groups to members of the same household when indoors. Note that some of the covered area attractions at Spooky World are classed as being "indoors". Our understanding is that if you socially distance from people not in your social (same household support bubble) group whilst going through the covered areas at Spooky World you will be abiding by the local additional restrictions.
- Socially distanced scares. Entry to each of the scares will be controlled to help manage social distancing. Please be patient, and please maintain a social distance from other visitors and staff wherever possible. Scare actors will maintain a social distance from visitors wherever possible.
- Face masks for all. Please bring and wear protective face coverings when in the scares. We are requesting that visitors wear protective face coverings at all times whilst on site (except when eating/drinking) to help protect roaming characters and other visitors. Visitors are encouraged to dress in costume but please no full face scare masks on adults nor full face paint on adults- only wear protective face coverings on the face that cover your nose and mouth.
- Sanitizer at every scare. Hand sanitiser stations will be provided on site however please do bring your own hand-sanitiser and wipes with you.
- temperature checks. There will be temperature check equipment on site.
- Lockdown. If the attraction has to close due to local or national Government lockdown rules ticket costs will be refunded for events that have to be cancelled. Please provide full contact details for track and trace purposes when booking your ticket. Refund requests for any other Covid-19 related reason will NOT be approved. Any changes to the forthcoming planned events will be notified to ticket buyers by direct email via the ticketing system.
- Coronavirus NHS QR code. A coronavirus NHS QR code will be on display at the attraction when you arrive. You should scan the QR code using the NHS COVID-19 app on your phone.
Spooky World reserves the right to add or alter ticket quantities available, event dates and time slots if need be. This will depend on revised Government guidelines and how well those guidelines can be managed.
We look forward to seeing you and hope you fully enjoy your visit but please do exit the attraction at the end of your tour and your visit to the grill. Thank you.
Click HERE to view national Government guidance on when to wear a face covering including exemptions.
Click HERE to view local Government guidance on Coronavirus Covid-19 restrictions.