Please do not visit the attraction if you are experiencing any Coronavirus symptoms. The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are a high temperature, a new continuous cough and a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste.
- Reduced visitor numbers. The number of tickets available for any one evening is limited and is being strictly managed to allow for social distancing. Tickets are available via this website only and cannot be purchased at the entrance; book early to avoid disappointment. Please enter full contact details at the purchase page for track and trace purposes.
- We are using timed entry slots. Please wait in the large car park until your time slot and then make your way to the ticket entrance to be scanned in.
- We are implmenting a one-way system to visit each scare
Please follow the one-way system around the scares and also whereever else possible when in the attraction.
- Social bubble groups. Please keep to your social bubble group (maximum of 6 people) and maintain a social distance from other visitors and staff.
- Socially distanced scares. Entry to each of the scares will be controlled to help manage social distancing. Please be patient, and please maintain a social distance from other visitors and staff wherever possible. Scare actors will maintain a social distance from visitors wherever possible.
- Face masks for all. Please bring and wear protective face masks when in the scares, and also when in close proximity to other visitors and staff. Visitors are encouraged to dress in costume but please no full face scare masks nor full face paint.
- Sanitizer at every scare. Hand sanitiser stations will be provided on site however please do bring your own hand-sanitiser and wipes with you.
- temperature checks at the entrance. There will be temperature check equipment on site.
- lockdown. If the attraction has to close due to Government lockdown rules ticket costs will be refunded for events that have to be cancelled. Please provide full contact details for track and trace purposes when booking your ticket.
We look forward to seeing you and hope you fully enjoy your visit but please do exit the attraction at the end of your tour and your visit to the grill. Thank you.
Click HERE to view Government guidance on when to wear a face covering including exemptions.